Nicole Scherzinger is naturally `sexy` - Hollywood Bollywood News Movies

‘Pussycat Dolls’ star Nicole Scherzinger says she’s got a natural sex appeal.

The 31-year-old beauty insists that her sex appeal `shines from within` and has nothing to do with her flesh flashing outfits.



She believes that inner confidence makes her attractive to the opposite sex.



"Sexy is a confidence that comes from within so I don`t think you have to be all glammed and dolled up to be sexy,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying. 



“I think you could be naturally sexy with jeans and a T-shirt or a skirt. I don`t know if it`s like an inner sense of humour or just a light that shines from within.



"I take the attention from men as a compliment! I think that ultimately comes from a confidence which comes from within so yes, that confidence is empowering," she added.



Scherzinger, who’s dating F1 champ Lewis Hamilton, says that her self-assurance has grown since she joined the girl group in 2003.



"I definitely think the Pussycat Dolls has brought out an inner Pussycat within me. I feel like when I`m onstage and the lights come on, a different persona comes over me,” she said.



“And I just take on a whole other animal or beast. I don`t know if it`s in the lights or if it`s in the fans or just a combination of all of that, but I guess that`s when the Pussycat Doll comes out in me," she added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment