Kara Tointon uses `chicken fillets` to boost her bust! - Hollywood Bollywood News Movies




EastEnders babe Kara Tointon has admitted that she uses chicken fillets to boost her natural 32C bust.



The stunner said that she`s been stuffing `chicken fillets` in her cleavage for years to boost bust after her character Dawn Swann had a boob job, reports The News of the World.



"I was impressed with how much cleavage I could muster," she boasted.



However, the extra padding has caused some tricky moments.



Kara, 25, giggled: "The chicken fillets do like to escape. Once I tripped up and one of them flew out and hit the camera.



"I think men are always a bit disappointed when they meet me and I don`t have boobs like Dawn."



Kara is leaving the soap next month after four years.



She told FHM: "I`m nervous about leaving but excited to do other things. It`s time to move on. But I hope I`m not killed off. I like the idea of coming back at some point."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment