The Best in Entertaining Rap Battles - Hollywood Bollywood News Movies



I must admit that I’m not the biggest fan of rap music. I admire the skill in rhyming and mixing beats and what not. I like how they use tracks from other songs to make new songs. But honestly I just don’t think rap is the same anymore. The 80’s and 90’s to me, is when rap was way better.



Now it’s too “hard.” Not enough fun stuff in the music. And it’s not as funny as it used to be. However, if there’s one thing I do admire, it’s the rap battle. That to me is the ultimate test of skill.



You have to be right on target and incredibly witty at the moment of truth. You don’t get recording time or any time for that matter. You have to think of disses immediately. It’s impressive.



Well, until people fight or look like idiots.



Check out these highly entertaining rap battles





John Cena Gets Into It Like a Moron 












Jack Schitt vs. OZ












The Worst Rap Battle Ever












The Fight Ensues!












Funny Drunk White Guy












Biggest Dorks Ever Battle it Out












Ewing vs Jin












Bloods Going At It




0 Comments:

Post a Comment